Your choices regarding cookies
When consulting our site www.avico.com, information may be saved in “cookie” files installed on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. This page allows you to understand what a Cookie is, what it is used for and how it can be set.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a text file deposited, subject to your choices, on your terminal (computer, mobile or tablet) when visiting a site or viewing an advertisement. Its purpose is to collect information relating to your browsing and to send you services adapted to your terminal (computer, mobile or tablet).
Cookies are managed by your internet browser and only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
The cookie does not identify you personally, but only the browser on your terminal.
What are the cookies issued on our site used for?
Three types of Cookies, meeting the purposes described below, can thus be saved in your terminal when visiting our site:
- Technical cookies are necessary for browsing our site, as well as access to various products and services. Technical cookies make it possible in particular to recognize you, to indicate your visit to a particular page and thus improve your browsing comfort: adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution), memorize passwords and other information relating to a form that you have filled in on the site (registration or access to the members’ area). Technical cookies also allow the implementation of security measures (this is the case, for example, when you are asked to log in to the member’s area again after a certain period of time). These cookies cannot be deactivated or configured otherwise you will no longer be able to access the site and / or the site’s services.
- Audience measurement cookies are issued by us or by our technical service providers for the purpose of measuring the audience for the various contents and sections of our site, in order to evaluate and better organize them. These cookies also make it possible, where applicable, to detect navigation problems and therefore improve the ergonomics of our services. These Cookies only produce anonymous statistics and traffic volumes, to the exclusion of any individual information. The lifespan of these audience measurement cookies does not exceed 13 months.
- “Social Network” Cookies are used to share content from our site with other people or to let these other people know your consultation or your opinion concerning content on the site. This is, in particular, the case of the “share” and “like” buttons from social networks “Facebook” or “Twitter”. The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you using this button, even if you did not use it when visiting our site. We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they can collect using these application buttons. The lifespan of these Cookies does not exceed 13 months.
Your choices regarding cookies
By using our site, you consent to the use of the above cookies. However, you can choose at any time to deactivate all or part of these Cookies, with the exception of technical Cookies necessary for the operation of the site as indicated above. Your browser can also be configured to notify you of Cookies that are stored in your terminal and ask you to accept them or not.
- Refuse a Cookie through your browser software
You can choose to deactivate all or part of the Cookies at any time. Your browser can also be configured to notify you of Cookies placed in your terminal and ask you to accept them or not (on a case-by-case basis or in full). We remind you, however, that disabling all Cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, with the exception of basic functions.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies. For :
– Google Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Microsoft Internet Explorer ™: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Mozilla Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Apple Safari ™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
– Opera ™: http://www.opera.com/blogs/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/
You can also set your browser to send a code indicating to websites that you do not want to be tracked. (“Do No Track” option). For :
– Google Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761
– Microsoft Internet Explorer ™: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
– Mozilla Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/how-do-i-turn-do-not-track-feature
– Apple Safari ™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416
– Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/notrack.html
- Refuse an audience cookie:
On our site, audience cookies are placed by Google Analytics.
If you do not want our site to save Cookies in your browser for audience measurement purposes, you can click on the following deactivation link which will save a Cookie in your browser with the sole purpose of deactivating them. Click here to oppose Google audience measurement cookies.
- Refuse a Cookie issued by a social network:
If you do not want our site to save Cookies in your browser for this purpose, you can click on the following deactivation links which will save a Cookie in your browser the sole purpose of which is to deactivate the use of other cookies from ‘a single transmitter. Disabling these cookies will therefore prevent any interaction with the social network (s) concerned:
Please note that taking into account your different wishes is based on a Cookie or several specific Cookies. If you delete all the Cookies stored in your terminal concerning our site, we will no longer know what consent or refusal you have issued. This will therefore amount to resetting your consent and you will therefore have to again refuse the Cookie (s) that you do not want to keep. Likewise, if you use another Internet browser, you must again refuse these Cookies because your choices, such as the cookies to which they relate, depend on the browser and the device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use to consult our site.